This is a sponsored post with the Niche Parent Network & Conference. All opinions are my own.
All across America, caring people are quietly doing amazing things for the health of their communities. These amazing people go way above and beyond to do something exceptional for the health of their communities. They do it out of the goodness of their hearts never expecting a thank you, a pat on the back, or reward for helping those in need. There are quite a few individuals I can remember growing up and now as an adult worthy of being acknowledged for their promoting healthy activities and the positive impact it had. I am sure you know quite a few as unsung heroes as well!
Health Mart’s Champions of Care Challenge will shine a bright light on those unsung local heroes whose everyday actions have built healthier families, workplaces, neighborhoods and communities. Health Mart is celebrating unsung Champions of Care in your community who are . . .
- Coaching adult/youth sports or starting sports leagues
- Taking extra special care of a sick loved one
- Bringing meals to the elderly
- Starting a violence prevention program in the community
- Paying for much needed medicines for someone who can’t afford them
- Or countless other examples!
Entering is simple. Just tell your story at http://budurl.com/healthmart about the good deed you or someone you know has done, and you could win the right to select the non-profit of your choice to receive thousands of dollars to continue critically important work for the health of the community.
- A $30,000 grant chosen by the grand prize winner
- A $3,000 grant chosen by the 2nd place winner
- A $2,000 grant chosen by the 3rd place winner
- $1,000 grants chosen by each of 15 finalists
Here’s How It Works: Visit www.healthmartcommunity.com TODAY to nominate someone or yourself for the Champions of Care Challenge from Health Mart! Starting on March 17th, the public will have two weeks to vote for their favorite Champions of Care at www.healthmartcommunity.com.