This review was made possible by Double Duty Divas and Old Spice. I was provided the featured product free of charge to facilitate my review, but all opinions are 100% mine.
It’s time for me to move on over! My Get Fit Son, Aidan, is taking over my blog, The Get Fit Diva, for the day. It is crazy to believe that I have a son old enough to wear Old Spice but alas it’s true! I am trying to come to grips with the fact that Old Spice is “spraying a man on to my son.” Yes, I may break into my own Momsong about it!
Old Spice is teaching young men to “scent responsibly” and aims to end the overspraying epidemic with innovative re-fresh body spray technology. The new Old Spice Re-fresh Body Sprays contain a P&G proprietary Re-fresh Technology that features a patented cyclic molecule with an empty core that absorbs some fragrance as the Body Spray dries on the skin. So basically, when Aidan sweats a fragrance is pushed out of the core releasing bursts of scent when he needs it the most. With new Old Spice Re-fresh Body Sprays, “One Spray Lasts All Day,” which means no more annoying spray clouds.
Did one spray last one day?!! Let’s let Aidan chime in!
Here’s the Old Spice #smellcometomanhood kit!
Lots of smell-GREAT goodies and is that Over The Top?!
I took to my Instagram to share my joy of becoming a man!
Mom even took to her Instagram to show her own excitement!
I play lacrosse, basketball, and football so I tested the spray before basketball practice. Would it withstand a tough practice? I sprayed it before basketball practice and I didn’t smell as bad as I usually do afterwards. I love the Swagger scent and my eight-year old brother agrees! – Aidan
Old Spice Re-fresh Body Sprays with Re-fresh Technology are available at mass market retailers, drug and grocery stores in a variety of manly scents.
- Wild Collection – Bearglove (new!), Lionpride (new!) Wolfthorn, Hawkridge and Foxcrest
- Fresh Collection – Fiji, Denali and Zanzibar
- Red Zone Collection – After Hours, Champion, Pure Sport and Swagger
To celebrate the launch of Old Spice Re-fresh Body Sprays with Re-fresh Technology, Old Spice is introducing two new scents to its wildly successful Wild Collection lineup – Bearglove and Lionpride.
- Bearglove – A scent as fierce as a grizzly bear who can repair military helicopters and also speak confidentially about important world affairs.
- Lionpride – An invigorating scent that is sure to capture the attention of unruly crowds, beautiful ladies and nervous Zebras.
For more information on Old Spice Re-fresh Body Sprays with Re-fresh Technology and the brand’s “Smellcome to Manhood” campaign, visit OldSpice.com. Old Spice also can be found on Twitter (@OldSpice), Facebook (Facebook.com/OldSpice), YouTube (YouTube.com/OldSpice) and Instagram (oldspice).
Want to win your your own #smellcometomanhood kit? Enter to win below!
The kit comes in a “tool kit” type container and includes the following tools a guy needs as he transitions to manhood:
- Old Spice Re-fresh Body Spray – “Scent Responsibly” and smell like a man, not a middle school locker room.
- Old Spice Branded Earbuds – James Blunt never sounded so manly.
- “Over the Top” DVD – Dominate at arm wrestling like Lincoln Hawk, without having to go to truck driving school.
- Duct Tape – Fix anything on the planet.
- Old Spice Branded Wood Flash Drive – Important Old Spice files everyone should memorize (Old Spice “Scent Responsibly” education video, Informational Infographic, Fact Sheet, etc.)
- Art of Manliness Book – Becoming a man is an art and a science. It was much safer to send a paperback book than a Bunson Burner.
- Smellcome to Manhood Certificate – A made-up diploma to add to your LinkedIn profile.
- Bonus! Old Spice Hair Product – Guys who use Old Spice Hair product just seem to do better in life. Don’t you want to do better in life?
a Rafflecopter giveaway