I love attending conferences and connecting, meeting, and learning from bloggers and experts from around the world. Often times, it gets pricey and I can’t go to each event and conference I desire. Blog Well Summit, October 17-19, is a virtual conference series that is bringing health and wellness bloggers from around the world together to teach you how to plan, design, and grow your blog. OK, SIGN ME UP!
But, wait what exactly is the Blog Well Summit?
Blog Well Summit kicks off October 16th with a Blog Well Summit Twitter Pre-Party at 6pm (PT)/9pm (ET) (#blogwell) where you have a chance to win one of three conference passes. You won’t want to miss the cocktail mixer, Instagram bingo, virtual 5K, Twitter chat, and live cardio/body blast workout.
Each day of the conference sessions will be available for viewing and will remain live for 24 hours. You can watch all available sessions for free during their viewing period. Can’t make all the sessions orwant to gain access to the materials for life? You can purchase lifetime access to all the video sessions plus receive special workbooks and resource guides by upgrading to a Full Conference Pass.
Featured interviews include Carla Birnberg, Derek Flanzraich, Jenn Walters, Brooke Birmingham, and Meghan Telpner on topics like rebranding, branding, design, viral success, and sales. I’m excited to see special guests (and my inspirations) like blogger and Fitbloggin’ founder Noni Roone, Josie Maurer (Yum Yucky), Emily Uhl (Fit and Free Emily), and more!
Educational sessions include:
- PLANNING YOUR DESIGN: LEARN TO TELL YOUR BLOG’S BRAND STORY
- PLANNING YOUR DESIGN: MARKETING
- TO GO SELF-HOSTED OR NOT: THAT IS THE QUESTION
- SELF-HOSTING, THE NEXT STEPS: DOMAINS, NAME SERVERS & EMAIL
- ARE YOU GIVING YOUR READERS TOO MUCH CHOICE? DESIGN
- CREATING A SIMPLE TYPOGRAPHY BASED HEADER: TUTORIAL
- FTP: HOW TO FIX YOUR BLOG IF IT BREAKS
- CHOOSING A WORDPRESS THEME: AND WHY IT SHOULD BE RESPONSIVE
- HOW TO PICK YOUR BLOG’S COLOR PALETTE WITH CONFIDENCE
- CREATING STAND OUT BLOG GRAPHICS: TUTORIAL
- HTML 101: IT’S STRUCTURE, NOT STYLE
- CSS 101: IT’S STYLE, NOT STRUCTURE
- THE NUMBERS OBSESSION: PAY ATTENTION TO THE METRICS THAT MATTER
The Blog Well Summit is packed (check out the schedule) with social events, live panels, interviews and education sessions…I hope you attend and if you can’t definitely purchase a Conference pass so you can have all this incredible information at your finger tips anytime, anywhere!
Are you attending the Blog Well Summit? What sessions are you most excited about?
This post may contain affiliate links.