This post and giveaway were made possible by Double Duty Divas and Old Spice. I was compensated for my participation in this campaign, but all opinions are 100% mine.
Old Spice is back with a new campaign – introducing “Dadsong,” which comes on the heels of last January’s much-buzzed about “Mom Song” – in which moms lamented that Old Spice sprayed a man onto their sons. Remember my Get Fit Son’s takeover post? I like to think that “One Spray Lasts All Day” is helping to bring an end to the juvenile overspraying epidemic in this country! Well, now, it’s dad’s turn to tell his side of the story with another humorous, over-the-top song from Old Spice.
I love the “Dadsong” and I can totally relate! And yes, my husband and I react differently after our Get Fit Son started using Old Spice and officially entered manhood. It’s natural for moms and dads to have different emotional responses to their sons growing up, it’s every parent’s goal to raise their son to be a confident man who smells amazing. It’s time for Old Spice and moms and dads around the world to come together to smellcome their sons to manhood!
Sometimes when my Get Fit Son is talking to me, all I see is my little boy and I’m wondering why he is asking me about going to the movies with friends (co-ed movie dates?!?!), for man-size kicks with man-size prizes, and how I catch it holding glances with friends that just happen to be girls.
My Get Fit Son got braces put on this month and this pretty much sealed the deal that he isn’t a little boy anymore! He is indeed becoming a man. However, I do think my husband wants our sons to stay forever young while being proud and relieved that our sons are growing up!
This holiday season, giving the gift of manhood couldn’t be easier with Old Spice Re-fresh Body Spray. Perfect for anystocking, it’s the gift that keeps on giving one spray at a time. Re-fresh Body Sprays contain a P&G proprietary Re-fresh Technology that features a patented cyclic molecule with an empty core that absorbs some fragrance as theBody Spray dries on the skin. As a guy sweats, fragrance is pushed out of the core releasing bursts of scent when aguy needs it the most. With Old Spice Re-fresh Body Spray, “One Spray Lasts All Day,” helping guys around the world“Scent Responsibly” by eliminating the need for guys to overspray or reapply throughout the day.
In the spirit of the holiday season, Old Spice will offer special savings on Old Spice Re-fresh Body Spray in the P&G brandSaver® in newspapers across the U.S. on Sunday, Nov. 30, as well as for download on http://www.coupons.com for redemption at retailers nationwide.
Want to win your own “Smellcome to Manhood Kit”? The kit includes:
- Old Spice Re-fresh Body Spray– The gift that keeps on giving, one spray at a time. Be among the first to enjoy new Old Spice Timber – the best way to get that lumberjacky smell without working at a local tree lot.
- Old Spice T-Shirt– The manliest chest tattoo on the planet without the regret when you turn 60.
- Old Spice Branded Earbuds– Silence mom’s singing in the car. You’re welcome.
- Bear Paws Meat Tool– Cutlery your dad, his friend Dave and Uncle John will be impressed with when you’re given the reins to carve the holiday bird.
- Duct Tape– Fix anything on the planet, except holiday lights, where only half the strand works.
- Art of Manliness Book – Full of wisdom and New Year’s Resolutions.
- “Scent Responsibly” Instructions– Nothing will earn you grandma’s fruitcake faster than overspraying. Thanks to Old Spice Re-fresh technology – where one spray lasts all day – you can smell like a man and not a middle school locker room.
- Smellcome to Manhood Certificate– A made-up diploma for the inside of your locker or to add to your LinkedIn profile.
Enter via Rafflecopter below:
For more information on Old Spice Re-fresh Body Spray, visit OldSpice.com. For more information on muscles, lasers, nachos and jet skis, visit Twitter (@OldSpice), Facebook (Facebook.com/OldSpice), YouTube (YouTube.com/OldSpice), and Instagram (oldspice).