It’s the Final Countdown! Finding the perfect gift for the GET FIT DIVA in your life can be so much fun. This year’s Gift Guide is filled with products I love and some that I covet. Hint hint, nudge nudge! If you need some inspiration, here are some picks that your Get Fit Diva will love!
1. Is it a coincidence that my first pick is food?! Me thinks not. NOURISH Snacks are not only delicious (note: I may or may not have eaten two snack bags in one sitting) but are gluten-free, dairy-free, and no GMOs. The boxes are personally curated by registered dietician Joy Bauer. Give the gift of snackability! This is the perfect gift for the foodie in your life or that awkward office gift exchange. My personal faves are the Cocoa Loco, Granny’s Apple Pie, and Cashew Colada juussttt in case you need help deciding. December 12 is the last day for guaranteed shipping by Christmas so get to the shopping!
2. Hands down, Enell is my go-to bra on race day, doing Zumba, or when I am DIYing around the house I need the support that only my favorite bra can give. Enell is dedicated to providing women C cup or above with the opportunity to fully participate in an active lifestyle by offering state of the art, high quality performance sports bras. Want a holiday slam dunk? Enell offers free holiday shipping through December 31 with code FREE14.
3. Since I am now running in all elements (rain, sleet, and snow) and there are quite a few Get Fit Divas that do the same, a reliable wind jacket is a must. Fila’s Camo Wind Jacket ($74.99) is perfect for running in the elements. It is also available in plum. Did I mention the jacket folds into a bag? Why yes, yes it does.
4. I’m pretty much in LURVE with my Reebok Cardio Ultras. You can check out my review and then you can cop your own TOMORROW December 3rd (woohoo!) OR gift them to the Get Fit Diva in your life. Either way, you will enjoy the ultimate cardio shoe and dominate!
5. Yup, I’ve been a Fila “stan” for a long time. So with 2015 upon us, Fila sent me some apparel to
tide me over try out before their Spring line came out. The Ruched Racerback Tank ($44.99) is comfy, sporty, and modern looking with removable cups for a personalized fit. There are additional colors available–the fiery coral/purple cactus flower is the just the right amount of pop a Get Fit Diva’s workout outfit needs!
6. Oh.my.muscles. EvoFit sent me an ensō Roller to try out and let me just say this muscle roller is unlike the regular foam rollers of the past. It is PERFECTION. I’m not a professional athlete (nor do I play one on TV) but I work out hard, I run hard, and I play hard so I need a muscle roller that helps me perform, recover, and care for my body. The ensō Roller is completely customizable with adjustable discs that allow you to pinpoint problem spots and avoid area that don’t require it. It also provides a deep-tissue and low-impact massage. This will definitely be in my workout bag for my race training. SWEET!
7. I couldn’t leave my favorite everyday jacket off the list! I rock the Katie K Active Signature Jacket to the gym, to the grocery store, to the movies….everywhere. Specifically crafted to create a long and lean look, the Katie K Active Signature Collection Jacket blends high-quality with stylish, hip looks. Like every piece in the Signature Collection, this hooded jacket seamlessly works and accentuates every other piece to ELEVATE YOUR CONFIDENCE! This flattering piece is available in Coral, Vivid Blue, Citrus, Black or White, features a trendy pony tail hole hood and thumb holes in sleeves. LOVE it!
8. And what Get Fit Diva doesn’t want wearable tech this holiday season? With so many on the market, the iFit Active stands out. This 3-in-1 device tracks your activity, calories, and sleep. It also helps you set goals, keeps you alert of your progress, and keep you motivated to do and feel your best. iFit Active works with the iFit track app and iFit ready equipment. Talk about accessible!
To celebrate the holidays, iFit is hosting a giveaway for a lucky GET FIT DIVA reader. You can win your own iFit Active Fitness Tracker! ::squeal::