Father’s Day is fast approaching and Premier Protein wants you to give dad the energy he needs to enjoy his special day! This tie-shaped Premier Protein pancake recipe makes it fun and easy for the whole family to stay healthy and get creative.
Father’s Day Protein Pancakes Recipe
• Get recipe for Premier Protein® pancake batter here.
• Put batter in Ziploc bag, cut a small piece of the corner with kitchen scissors, create tie shape on lightly greased hot griddle
• Use kitchen scissors to clean up the tie shaped pancake
• Spread a thin layer of honey on the pancake
• Decorate tie design with blueberries and raspberries
Serve with coffee and a Father’s Day card!
How do you celebrate Father’s Day for the special dad(s) in your life?
Disclosure: As a Premier Protein Ambassador, I share good energy of Premier Protein through sponsored posts and social shares. All opinions are 100% my own.