This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #BeHealthyForEveryPartofLife #CollectiveBias
Ahhh, date night! This is one night a month that I look happily forward to spending quality time with my husband. And if we are lucky, sometimes we get two date nights! Between hectic work schedules and raising two active boys that play sports, have extracurriculars, and their own social lives, planning a date night is paramount to re-connecting after being passing ships in the wind and having fun, adult time. The planning is the fun part and luckily I can find date night essentials at Wal-Mart.
Here are 5 essentials and tips that will turn your date into an extraordinary time out (I’ve even included where you can find some of the essentials at Wal-Mart!):
- Before your date night, make sure your health is on point. You don’t want to cancel or have to re-schedule! Emergen-C is perfect for making you sure you have essential nutrients. With over 20 varieties of vitamin supplement drink mixes, Emergen-C offers the formula, flavor, fix, and FUN you’re looking for!
2. Make sure you have a fab outfit picked out whether you’re going to the movies or doing something outdoors. You can be cute casual or dressy. If I’m dressing up, I make sure to mix up textures like leather, suede, and cotton. Accessories like chunky necklaces, hanging earrings, and my favorite watch make the outfit even more special…and sexy.
3. During the date, make sure your breath stays fresh. Sure, my husband and I have been together 15 years (I know, right?!) and he doesn’t care if I
inhale enjoy garlic shrimp but I still want my breath to be enticing. It is super convenient that I pop a new Centrum VitaMint, an adult multivitamin with a refreshingly minty taste that I can take with or without food or water. No chalky taste, just cool mint flavor.
4. Play up your favorite features with make-up. Whether’s it’s a bold lip or a cat eye, a sexy make-up look can complete your date night look.
5. End the date night out with some romance at home! The date doesn’t have to stop once you come home. Make sure the kids are ok and continue the date night. This may be time to take an Advil, one of your date night essentials. Nothing’s faster on tough pain (among OTC pain relievers). Use as directed.
It may also be time to take a Nexium 24HR, #1 prescribed acid blocker brand (Based on IMS health data: total Nexium® prescriptions 2006 – 2014) . May take 1 to 4 days for full effect. Use as directed.
End your date night by lighting some candles, a fire, and enjoy each other’s company!