It’s the most wonderful time of the year! I love celebrating the season of giving. Looking for some fun, cool gifts that inspire health and fitness? Look no further…these gifts will please even the hardest people to buy for. Here is my 2015 Holiday Gift Guide For Fitness Lovers!
GIFTS FOR FITNESS LOVERS
HumanX by Harbinger has been providing performance-oriented gear for athletes and fitness enthusiasts for the past 25 years. These products, great for at home and “on the go” workouts, are specifically designed to deliver broad and balanced benefits for strength, agility, speed, and power! The fitness lover on your list will love the new Harbinger Muscle Recovery Kit. Harbinger’s Muscle Recovery Kit provides the tools and instructions we need to restore and maintain our body’s natural ease-of-movement. This innovative system teaches us how to target specific muscles to relieve localized pain, and roll larger muscle groups to reduce tightness and increase flexibility. $60.00 Use promo code DIVA25 for 25% off through 12/23/15!
2. Honestly, this is a gift that I am coveting right now since I’m focused on knee health and lifting heavy without injury. This newest tool in the HumanX line-up, the Compressor Knee Sleeve offers an engineered compression system with strategically-placed panels for ultra support and stabilization where its needed most. A competition-grade performance knee sleeve, this multi-layer design is ultra-thin and fitted to quads, knees, and upper calves. It is comfortable and helps with proper positioning. A must for the $40.00 Use promo code DIVA25 for 25% off through 12/23/15!
And this is your lucky day! I’m giving away both HumanX products in my holiday gift guide. One lucky GET FIT DIVA reader in the Continental U.S. 18+ will win the Compressor Knee Sleeve AND Muscle Recovery Kit. Enter below.
3. It’s hard trying to get your family to stay active, and even harder to get them to stay active together. Enter: the Goji Play 2 to keep us active and off the couch! You might have peeped my youngest playing on our Goji Play 2 on our Helix Trainer and enjoying every minute. It makes thirty minutes of exercises feel like 5. Goji Play 2 has a special offer of $10 off and free shipping for any Goji Play 2 for GET FIT DIVA readers with promo code ALIAHD10! $119.00
4. Who knew that a rich, organic piece of chocolate could not only satisfy your chocolate craving but also supply you with calcium AND Vitamin D? Adora Calcium is made with real, organic, premium dark and milk chocolate, and each indulgent disk is guilt-free at only 30 calories per serving. Adora Calcium now contains no GMOs and is made with only Rainforest Alliance CertifiedTM cocoa from farms that meet rigorous, third-party standards, ensuring the cocoa is grown and harvested using environmentally and socially responsible practices. I’m an Adora Spokesperson and I love giving these out to the ones I love to make sure they indulge in bone health while getting their chocolate fix! $9.29
5. Protein, protein, and more protein to keep you going! Premier Protein believes that everyone should live a healthy, active life, and nutrition is the cornerstone of that life. However, Premier Protein knows that eating healthy and staying active is challenging in today’s hectic life, so they strive to be your health and nutrition partner—making powerful, healthy choices easy. Premier Protein shakes and replacement bars are delicious. My personal faves are the Chocolate Peanut Butter bar and the chocolate protein shake. Who wouldn’t want a gift-wrapped variety pack of bars and shakes? ::raises both hands::
6. Be still my fitness loving heart. For the fitness-loving GET FIT DIVA (or perhaps yourself) in your life, check out the new EXP Core Performance collection, with moisture-wicking fabrics, flat seams to eliminate annoying chaffing and mesh vents for breathability. I love how comfortable the EXP Core Performance Compression Leggings are. You might have seen me rocking them on my Instagram! The EXP Core Performance Strappy Tank is perfect for any workout. Coupled with their EXP Core Performance sports bra and you are ready to go! YMMV
7. This is a crazy wildcard that I’m throwing in this year’s gift guide because the HP Social Media Snapshots is great for anyone on your list! HP Social Media Snapshots allows you to print, customzie and decorate images from your mobile camera and social media including Facebook, Instagram and Flickr. I keep a picture of my inspiration on my Helix trainer. I really love printing these memories out! $9.99
8. And for the fitness lover that has been very, very nice this year, the Bose SoundSport headphones are amazing. The folks at Spotify sent me these to congratulate me for my last half-marathon. The fitness lover on your list can energize their workout with full, balanced sound that conventional sports earbuds can’t match. SoundSport in-ear headphones are sweat-resistant and stay comfortably—yet securely—in place during vigorous exercises. An inline mic/remote lets you easily control volume, skip tracks and take calls, all without reaching for your device. If music drives you, go further with headphones engineered to survive the demands of your busy life. So who on your list is scoring big with these headphones? $116.95