I feel like I blinked and it was almost Christmas. I actually have been on point but still have a few more gifts to purchase and can’t wait to see the joy on my loved ones’ faces. Don’t you love this time of the year?
Here are 5 holiday-inspired health holiday tips from the Interwebs to inspire, motivate and keep you in the know for the weekend!Check out the Friday 5! Healthy holiday tips for you and yours plus inspiration from… Click To Tweet
- Who doesn’t love a good Christmas cookie? And just because it is the holidays doesn’t mean you can’t indulge in your favorite sweet treats. Check out 12 healthier holiday cookies you won’t feel guilty about eating from Be Well Philly. The chocolate chip cheesecake bars look to die for!
- Serena completely broke the Internet by winning Sports Illustrated Sportsperson of the Year. Williams is the first woman in 32 years and the first black woman ever to win the award. Sure, she angered some folks (hate on haters) and others though a horse should have won (really?!!) but she is an inspiration to ALL. Watch Williams’ inspiring Sportsperson of the Year speech and try not to be moved:
3. Still looking for gifts for the fitness lovers in your life? Check out my picks in the 2015 Holiday Gift Guide and you can even enter to win two of the items I am coveting!
4. How do we eat healthy during the holidays? Elle asked a nutritionist, trainer, naturopathic doctor, and more folks who make a living off being healthy. Great tips to consider this holiday season and beyond.
5. I have spoken the praises of Anowa Adjah many times. Her meal plans and workout DVDs are the business! She’s now on Ebony.com sharing tips on having your best body. Check out her simple steps for losing weight!