Valentine’s Day is just around the corner and there is nothing sweeter than surprising your sweetheart with a delicious homemade treat. Premier Protein wants to help you add a little extra love to your Valentine’s Day with these delicious chocolate protein truffles!
Made with Premier Protein’s chocolate whey powder, these truffles are packed with protein, not sugar and calories, so you can both indulge without the guilt. To add to the romance, place the truffles in a heart shaped chocolate box and don’t forget the roses!
- 1/4 cup Premier Protein chocolate whey protein powder
- 2 tbsp coconut flour
- 1 tbsp of peanut butter
- 1/8 cup cocoa powder
- 1/4 cup coconut or almond
- Mix all ingredients into a bowl.
- Shape batter into balls.
- Let balls sit in the fridge until firm.
- Let sit for 30 minutes and enjoy!
- To add to the romance, place the truffles in a heart shaped chocolate box and don’t forget the roses!
Disclosure: As a Premier Protein Ambassador, I share #MyOneMore through social shares and sponsored posts. All opinions are 100% my own.