This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone and should not be taken as medical advice. #FindRestEasy #CollectiveBias
Case of the Mondays? Or is waking up sleepy and moody your EVERY day? It doesn’t have to be….you can get that quality sleep your body deserves. A good night’s sleep is more than logging hours of slumber on the clock. The benefits of healthy sleep are many: maintaining a healthy weight, eating well, increased energy levels which lead to good food & activity choices. Here are three easy sleep tips and sleep solutions to make sure tonight and EVERY night you get a good night’s sleep.
1. Make Your Bedroom Your Sleep Sanctuary – Your bedroom should be your sleep sanctuary. If your bedroom is cluttered, untidy, and in need of a deep clean, now’s the time to do it. Small changes in your sleep environment can pay off big–as in great sleep!
Some easy ways to make your bedroom or sleep area a sanctuary:
- Declutter your bed and area around your bed; make sure you have ample area to sleep
- Keep your room cool especially if temperature affects the way you sleep
- Make sure your bed is comfy! Pillows, blankets, and sheets should be comfortable. If it is time to buy new bedding, different pillows or even a matress topper, don’t scrimp on comfort. Your sleep depends on it!
2. Limit Distractions– If you find yourself connected to your smartphone, watching TV into the late hours, or listening to your next door neighbor’s music or dog barking, it will make your sleeping environment less than ideal for quality sleep. Avoiding screen time (not just TV but all electronics) within two hours of sleep is optimal but even just lowering the brightness on your smartphone–if y0u really need to send that last work email before bedtime–can help too.
Perhaps a cup of tea or a glass of water will help you sleep better? Put it on your bedside table but don’t drink too much or frequent trips to the bathroom will disrupt your sleep.
3. Purchase Sleep Solutions – Even if your bedroom is the most peaceful place on earth, you may need to help eliminate different sleep struggles with sleep solutions found at your local Walgreens.
At Walgreens you can find a variety of restful sleep tools in store, and helpful sleep tools and information online. Products to encourage sleep like Nexium 24HR’s frequent heartburn treatment to Advil PM, or Emergen-Zzz’s (These statements have not been evaluated by the food and drug administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease) easy to take nighttime sleep aid with Melatonin are sleep solutions you can try.
Emergen-Zzzz is a natural sleep aid that comes in the form of a melatonin infused drink mix featured in delicious flavors such as Peach and Nighttime Berry.
Advil PM can help those suffering from, occasional, minor aches and pains fall asleep soundly and awake well rested when used as directed. “When pain keeps you up, get a Healing Night’s Sleep”, try Advil PM.
With Nexium 24HR, just one pill daily gives you all-day, all-night protection. It helps treat frequent heartburn so your nights aren’t interrupted by the discomfort of heartburn. Nexium 24HR does not contain a sleep aid. Take one pill each morning for 14 days to treat frequent heartburn. Use as directed. May take 1 to 4 days for full effect. Remember, only the Purple Pill gives you Nexium Level Protection.
To achieve a great night’s rest Walgreens is offering a special promotion where customers can earn 3,000 Balance Rewards points (a $3 value) when they purchase 2 of the following participating products: Emergen-Zzz, Nexium 24HR, or Advil PM during the month of March! You can find these sleep solutions in aisles like this:
The benefits of healthy sleep are many: maintaining a healthy weight, eating well, increased energy levels which lead to good food & activity choices. I hope these simples tips on how to make your bedroom your sleep sanctuary helps you get the sleep your body deserves. The better you sleep, the better you feel!