If you ever had a case of the Mondays (through Fridays!), that means you’ve had trouble kickstarting your day! Don’t worry, I got you. Here are three ways to kickstart your day whether you’re heading to the gym, work, or play:
3 Surefire Ways To Kickstart Your Day
- Don’t keep pressing the snooze button – One survey found that more than a third of American adults hit the snooze button at least three times each morning, and more than half of people ages 25 to 34 press snooze daily. Did you know pressing the snooze button leads to more grogginess? The answer: get more sleep. Try going to be an hour earlier and aiming for at least seven hours of sleep. If you missed my tips on how to get the best sleep of your life, you may need to read them again and start getting the sleep you deserve and need.
- Make yourself a cup of uplifting goodness – I can remember back to my grandma buying the Lipton tea tins when I was a child. She would make herself a hot cup of tea to kickstart her morning and make iced tea for everyone to enjoy throughout the day. It was always my favorite. No wonder that I am still quite the fan! Lipton’s updated green teas have a light, fresh taste, bright clearer color and delightful aroma. Enjoy the uplifting and refreshing flavor in every sip of Lipton Green Teas! Available now nationwide.
Lipton’s new black and herbal varieties and improved green teas refresh the tea experience with bold and stimulating flavors, such as Enticing Chai, Pure Green, Orange Passionfruit Jasmine and Peach Mango. The multi-sensory teas refresh standard tea time, creating an exciting and unique tea-drinking experience. Check out the full line-up of Lipton Green, Black and Herbal tea flavors here.
- Prepare a delicious and filling breakfast – If you follow me on Instagram, you know I am a huge fan of breakfast and brunch.
When you wake up wanting to eat ALL of the things but settle for chicken sausage and an egg with spinach and portabella mushrooms on a high fiber English muffin. It’ll do, it’ll do! 😜 #getfitdiva #breakfast #healthy #weightloss #protein #instagood #instafood
A photo posted by Aliah, founder of GET FIT DIVA (@getfitdiva) on
Preparing a healthy breakfast with protein-packed and fiber-rich foods is a surefire way to kickstart your day. A few great breakfast ideas:
- Protein pancakes with chicken sausage
- Egg white veggie scramble with tofu
- Chia oats with blueberries
- Greek yogurt with granola
- Broiled high-fiber english muffin with cottage cheese, cinnamon, and apple slices
These three surefire ways will kickstart your day so you can seize the day! Let’s stop the vicious cycle of the snooze button and drink delicious tea and eat a good breakfast…simple enough?!! YASSSSSSS!
How do you kickstart your day? Do you drink tea as part of your morning ritual?
I was selected for this opportunity as a member of Clever Girls and the content and opinions expressed here are all my own.