Spring has sprung here in the Northeast! As I type this, it started out drizzling all morning and now it is sunny and the temperatures are rising. Hopefully it’ll stay like that for Easter so those that celebrate….Happy Easter! Here is a fun, Friday Five edition of cool Easter and Spring articles I found around the Interwebz!
FRIDAY FIVE – “HOPPY” EASTER EDITION
Click To Tweet
- Make your child’s Happy Easter treats healthy and fun with these tips from registered dietician, Holly Layer. I’ve filled my boys baskets with better-for-you goodies and special surprises (read: small toys) for years and they always love opening what the Easter bunny left!
- ADORABLE. Check out this Easter Gym Bunny workout. Bunnies on a treadmill….awwwwwww! But don’t be fooled by the cuteness, the workout is chock full of box jumps, rabbit kicks, and more that can burn up to 500 calories or more!
- Gluten-free Easter? Not a problem! Here are 3 ways to have a gluten-free Easter or any holiday. The Make-Ahead-Mushroom-Kale Breakfast Casserole looks like it could be a mainstay in my own kitchen. YUM!
- Not all Easter candy is junk?! Say what? The Daily Meal has the secret to a healthier Happy Easter weekend. (Hint: You might want to step away from the creme eggs and peeps). Step away from the creme egg. Here's the secret to a healthier Easter: Click To Tweet
- I’m always thinking of our pup Yoda. Easter fun poses possible dangers for pets. Keep your pets safe with these things to avoid and to look out for.