This post is made possible by support from New York Denim Days and Hip New Jersey. All opinions are my own.
Nothing feels better than a pair of well-fitting and chic denim jeans. Nothing! Or maybe a stylish denim jacket? I’m a fan of all things indigo so I’m excited that New York Denim Days is this weekend!
What is New York Denim Days? A two-day denim happening with the best denim brands, expos, vintage treasure hunting, seminars, shopping and more.
New York Denim Days, which will feature two shopping days at the Metropolitan Pavilion in Chelsea on Sept. 30 and Oct. 1 as well as a one-day street festival on Oct. 1 on West 18th Street (between 6th Ave. and 7th Ave.), is designed to connect the world’s leading denim.
Highlights of New York Denim Days include:
• Japanese indigo dyer, Sayaka Toyama will be creating dyed works.
• BLKSMTH: Loren Cronk will be creating sellable works with his chainstitch machine.
• Denimrepair.com will repair jeans on site.
• Vintage Showrooms by designers like Doug Gunn.
• Children’s activities by Calik.
• Art presentation by Ian Berry.
• Candiani will be showing their newest collection.
• Book signing Amy Leverton and Piero Turk.
• Knickerbocker MFG. will be producing exclusive denim items.
It will be an event for all ages. Tickets are $10 to attend and kids are free under 12. To purchase tickets go to: Denim Days Tickets
To celebrate New York Denim Days, I’ve partnered with HIP New Jersey to spread some denim love to a lucky GET FIT DIVA reader. You can win a pair of Hudson jeans and a very cool bandana. Sound fab? Enter below! Giveaway open to U.S. 18+ and ends October 10, 2017 12pm EST. Winner must respond to email within 48 hours or a new winner will be chosen.